PokeForum:Heko Reigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeForum:Heko Reigon

The newest PokeWorld Reigon,The bueatiful Heko Reigon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkinis Pokemon Gym

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

Male Number of posts : 172
Married to or Dating: : Dating Sabrina
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm

*Smirks* lets make that obsolete!! time to use your sand stream ability!! *sandstorm blows and tyranitar continues its rampage* sink your teeth in CRUNCH! *tyranitar takes a big bite into piloswine, clamping its jaws on it*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Piloswine, Hail! (Evasiveness is restored, and Piloswine only takes a glancing blow) it's far more accurate using your arms than your teeth.

(Piloswine's moves:
-Follow me (pointless in single battle)
-Blizzard (you saw me use it)
-Dig (I already said I'd be retarded to use it)
-Hail (I just used it))
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm

(kk) all right tyranitar.......earthquake the area!!! *tyranitar does so, shaking up the area and then faints from perish song's affects* return! *tyranitar returns* all...right down to one pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Piloswine, Protect! (I can only use it once, right?)

Thinks: So far, i've managed to avoid all damage done to piloswine except the damage from teh short use of Sandstorm, and Hail's still active...Piloswine SHOULD have an advantage
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:00 pm

all right houndoom...lets light this puppy!!! *lets houndoom out* (thunderfang, firefang, flamethrower, dark pulse) flamethrower that pig!!!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Thinks: Crap...fire types are good against ice...but not against ground

>.> It's an elephant, not a pig. Dig! *Hail does damage to Houndoom while PIloswine disappears under the massive cliffs of rock that Tyranitar made earlier*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 pm

houndoom...feel the ground...know its path
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Piloswine, get down to the bottom. and then use follow me. *Piloswine digs to the bottom of the cliffs, where Lapras's Surf and ice is enough to provide Piloswine safety* Alright...now as long as I keep using hail, Houndoom will just keep on taking damage--and unless he comes down here, he can only use flamethrower, which would be utterly worthless here, and dark pulse...
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:12 pm

houndoom...go to the edge of piloswines hole and fill it up with a full-out flamethrower *houndoom rushes and turns the hole into a fiery pit of torment*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Piloswine, jsut get underneath the water and use blizzard. *The ice from blizzard melts, but the wind blows the fire away from Piloswine while the Hail keeps doing daamage*

(it may be just me, but firefang is the only fang move learnable by houndoom, according to Bulbapedia...)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:18 pm

bulbapedia? i dont use that...i use this site thats much more accurate as it has everything from the game, the manga, and the anime, to a live chatbox that you can negotiate d/p trades on:
www.serebii.net

its also the site i have on the bulletin board
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 pm

now houndoom, use the wind as a cushion and dive down, bar your fangs for firefang!! *houndoom dives down and sinks his flaming teeth into piloswine, ignoring the water as it steams*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Crap...Piloswine's head isn't mobile around to turn around...Piloswine, Blizzard on the ceiling! *The ice expands the wet cracks, breaking them and raining rocks onto Houndoom.

THinks: Piloswine is the most solid pokemon after Salamence...and it has a natural resistance to rock as a ground-type, And Fire is weak against rock...Houndoom should get a far larger damage percentage...
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:50 pm

*houndoom propels itself out of the hole with an extreme flamethrower, hitting some of the rocks but getting out of the hole, scratches and hurt from the ordeal underground*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:51 pm

*Hail instantly strikes as Houndoom reaches the open* Alright...Piloswine, just lie still and await any sudden moves (Piloswine have rahter bad eyesight but excellent senses of smell and hearing, based on the Firered, Leafgreed, Diamond and Pearl Pokedex descritipons)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:02 pm

hmm....houndoom!! darkpulse the hole!! *houndoom lets out waves of darkness down the hole to attack piloswine*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Piloswine, just dig out of the way and wait for the hail to take its effect (at this rate, this war of attrition will take a helluva long time...)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 pm

(erm yeah....hold on...me do something drastic ^^ lol)

now houndoom, expand the pulse!!! *dark pulse expands, widening the hole, almost making the entire field a giant hole*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:13 pm

(Sorry, I missed the part about bulbapedia earlier, but I went to serebii as well, personally I find bulbapedia bit more accurate, even if it IS a wiki)

Crap...Piloswine, use dig! *Piloswine disappears into one of hte walls*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:24 pm

(dude....serebii has so much more accuracy than bulbapedia....one thing you need to learn about wikipedia is any1 can edit it and add in crap...serebii basically takes its stuff right from headquarters when it first comes out)

houdoom...jump down and flamethrower the hole!! *houndoom fills the hole with flames*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:32 pm

(If you say so--but ice fang still isn't a learnable move, even on serebii)

*As fire shoots out of the ground, Piloswine comes up from the other side behind Houndoom above the chasm* Alright, Piloswine...use blizzard and charge! *Piloswine uses blizzard as a buffer to blow away the fire from flamethrower, pushing both it and houndoom off the cliff, basically smashing Houndoom into the rocks with its weight (123 pounds) and the momentum from the fall*

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 pm

brilliant!!!!! houndoom return!! you did well my friend *returns houndoom to his ball* seems...like you beat me at my own game lloyd.......expect me to visit you and beat you and your own.....
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:34 pm

here's proof of your victory:
Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Darkbadgezl1
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks...I'll be pretty easy back at my gym...thnx. *takes badge* visit me sometime.
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 11:39 pm

expect it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 6 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Darkinis Pokemon Gym
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6