PokeForum:Heko Reigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeForum:Heko Reigon

The newest PokeWorld Reigon,The bueatiful Heko Reigon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkinis Pokemon Gym

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyd Harkins

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 pm

(Well, I guess not, but the northern lights in the arctic can last for hours.) Lapras, Ice Beam! *Lapras fires a blast of ice in front of itself, creating a wall that shatters, but manages to take the brunt of dark pulse*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

Male Number of posts : 172
Married to or Dating: : Dating Sabrina
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 9:55 pm

all right now quick attack *umbreon moves incredibly quick ramming its head into lapras* now close up dark pulse!!! *umbreon lets out a darkpulse from point-blank range*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 pm

What the hell--Lapras, slide onto the ice! *Lapras's weight breaks the ice, and Lapras vanishes under the icy water* Well, the ice and teh dim light should be enough to hide Lapras...
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 9:59 pm

*smirks* umbreon...you know what to do....remember when we went through the blizzard up in snowline...this is nothing!! *umbreon nods and dives into the hole letting out a darkpulse in a 360 rotation*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:00 pm

*Lapras takes the attack, but completely encases Umbreon with meter-thick plates of ice, compltely blocking off air and trapping it into rapidly-freezing water* it doesn't matter if you can withstand the cold--it DOES matter if you can withstand the lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:08 pm

trust me....umbreon..will survive.....he and i....have been through more than you can imagine....*i take off my sunglasses revealing yellow eyes which can be seen through the darkness* now umbreon!! *umbreon dark pulses the entire casing, full power, shattering the ice and shooting it up above the surface, it pants and shakes the water off* umbreon....are you ok? *umbreon shakes its head as i spray it with a hyper potion* all better? *it nods and stands firm, close to me, on one of the islands on the ice field*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:10 pm

...Same with me and Lapras. Lapras, Surf! *THousands of tons of icy water rear out of the frozen lakes from all sides at Umbreon* you can destroy Ice, but you can't destroy water...
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:14 pm

stand firm umbreon....look for that opening....*umbreon takes the hit, standing firm on the rock, it jumps suddenly onto a drifting ice block and rides the waves with it, speeding at lapras* full on dark pulse!! *umbreon lets out a giant darkpulse at lapras*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Aurora beam. *Lapras fires Aurora beam onto one side of Umbreon's Ice flow, tipping it over and knocking Umbreon's aim off, sending it back into the water* Alright, now aim the Aurora beam at Umbreon. *The ice freezes right around Umbreon's neck, causing the water to expand, while it is too close to Umbreon's neck for it to turn its head to a degree that it can be shot off with dark pulse*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm

(erm...dark pulse is basically a pulse of darkness through the surroundings...aim isnt that crucial)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 10:47 pm

(Oh, sorry then...but since we can use the moves freely to offensive and defensive value and based on the fact that Dawn is a canon character here, we can safely assume this isn't based on the game but on the anime. In the picture below, it shows Spirittomb using Dark Pulse in a beam-type attack...and when the target is hit, it is as a beam of circles...am I just mistaken?)
Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Spiritomb_DarkPulse
Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 180px-Dark_Pulse2
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 11:49 pm

(good point...we'd have to consult dawn/sabrina/ashley to see her ruling...this is why we need a ref -_-'....lets take it your way for now) lloyd..thats enough...umbreon return *returns umbreon* 1st bout goes to the challenger...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 12:17 am

Alright...*sniff* I'm too poor for super potions *throws Lapras two lemonades instead* you'd think one would get decent pay for being a gym leader...
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm

*chuckles* i hear you *enlarges pokeball* tyranitar go! *tyranitar stands on an island as the field changes to a rocky terrain, the gym goes back to complete darkness*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 5:44 pm

"-_____- darkness again? Lapras, Freeze the ground. *Lapras coats the ground with Ice so that Tyranitar can't keep its traction*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 pm

*smirks* you think that will stop a pokemon that spends the winters high up in the mountains? tyranitar...earthquake!! *tyranitar breaks apart the ice and ground massively, turning the jagged area even more jagged*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm

True enough...Lapras, Surf! *Tons of water (errr...out of nowhere, I guess o.o) start cascading down, not only damaging Tyranitar but beginning to submerge the area*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 pm

*tryranitar jumps to higher ground as the water sinks into the deep cracks of the field from the earthquake before, tyranitar taking a bit of damage* now!! jump on its back and use stone edge!! *tyranitar slams onto lapras's back as it surfs by and uses stone edge on it (super effective actually and my 4th move...i checked and apparently i only declared 3 in my battle against sabrina)*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 8:30 pm

(Stone edge is a rock-type move...Lapras is a Water-and-Ice type pokemon...I don't think it's supereffective. Rock is good against Ice, but Water has resistance to rock, so it'd only be normal damage.) Lapras, use your back! *Lapras turns its back shell against Rock Edge, taking the worst of the damage* now use Surf, point blank (surf is almost impossible to dodge anyway) *Water pressure smashes into Tyranitar (supereffective)
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

(sorry dude...thats where your wrong..with lapras the ice type takes precedence over the water..see for yourself: http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/131.shtml check in the part that says damage taken...if youll notice...rock is doubly effective against lapras)

(as for your surf....surf is a straight-forward attack, tryanitar is on lapras's back...it'd be impossible to hit him from that angle)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 pm

(I see. True, both true...alright, I concede on both.)

Damn...Lapras, I only need you to stay concious for a few more moments...use perish song!
*Lapras Uses Perish Song, and then Lloyd returns Lapras to Pokeball* Damn...Lapras is my 3rd strongest...but since you said we're not allowed to return, Tyranitar is as good as dead...I suggest we move on to the next pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm

*smirks* clever...but tyranitar has a good number of turns left (3 posts from me once you send out your next pokemon) so lets just see what happens...prepare for the worst tyranitar!!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Alright...Go, Piloswine. Don't use Dig at any cost...

Thinks: So based on what I saw earlier, these are Tyranitar's moves:

Tyranitar
-Earthquake
-Rock Edge
-Crunch
-Payback

Dig would just play into earthquake, and ground has an edge against rock…so I can waste one turn using Protect, at which it won’t work for the rest of the battle…and even if I do dig, ground has resistance to rock…so I need to draw this battle out.

Piloswine, use blizzard, but not on Tyranitar--obscure his vision!
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 pm

(remember...its still dark)
Tyranitar!! charge at piloswine!!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 pm

(Yes, but dark has no effect on neither Piloswine's defense nor Tyranitar's own defense, since both Ice and Ground vs. Rock is still x1)

Tyranitar, make use of your SNow Cloak ability--just dodge it. (Snow Cloak is an ability that amplifies Piloswine's evasiveness)

2 turns left, Shika...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkinis Pokemon Gym   Darkinis Pokemon Gym - Page 5 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Darkinis Pokemon Gym
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next