PokeForum:Heko Reigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeForum:Heko Reigon

The newest PokeWorld Reigon,The bueatiful Heko Reigon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draconia Pokemon Gym

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:18 pm

I wanted a overhead veiw of the battle...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:21 pm

that's not exactly hte best of excuses, since you could have done that through the front door. I AM part of the SNowline police...I technically should be bringing you in. *takes out a pokeball*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:22 pm

For what crime? *Rasies my snag machine*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Trespassing. *Catches Zack in a pokeball* JK JK *takes out a pistol and shoots Zack JK
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:28 pm

How can you be trespassing on public properdy (to lazy to spell it rit)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Going in through a window definitely counts...anything BUT going through the door is pretty...suspicious. *Throws Pokeball* Lapras, Ice beam! *Ice beam strikes Zeke's snag machine, freezing it up and preventing it from operating*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:33 pm

*Jumps out the window as I shoot a high volt net at lapras*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:36 pm

...Piloswine, follow me. *Piloswine is Ice-Ground, so electric moves have no effeect* Blizzard! *Snag machine freezes, if it didn't yet*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Meh..what is with you and trying to damage my snag machine *Jumps back and throws a snag ball at Piloswine*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:41 pm

*Lapras freezes the ball and knocks it off-track, while Piloswine uses blizzard on Zack's legs and the snag machine (IF IT'S STILL NOT FRIGGIN' DEAD YET)*

because letting it be used it would be...regretful.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 pm

(Well machines arnt alive so it's not dead or alive ohh I like that game XD )

*Throws two pokeballs as Shadow Cyndaquil and Shadow Skarmory come out*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:45 pm

(Yes, but freezing machine parts prevent it from working, and you notice that Ipods and MP3 players have temperatures at which they should not be operated past. Freezing it effectively makes it both brittle nad damged)

Skarmory is a steel-flying type...cyndaquil is a fire-type. Lapras, Surf; Piloswine, switch out for Salamence.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 pm

*Skarmory uses fly as cyndaquil jumps on Skarmory and uses ember*

( Err...ok..i think )
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Salamence, fly and use Dragon Claw. *Salamence claws Skarmory on the throat* I have no qualms about killing your Pokemon. Lapras, Ice beam. *Lapras's ice beam strieks skarmory on the wing, freezing it*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm

And I dont really care If you do I can always just snag another one..*Returns the both as I jump off a tree and land on top of the building and strike a pose* I am Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader *Tirlls around* And you are?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Lloyd Harkins, former head of police in Lilycove city, now gym leader of snowline...and I suggest you get off your tree...*Tree kind of tips over from piloswine leaning on it*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:55 pm

*Grabs something* Till the next time!! *Throws down a flash bomb*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Salamence, fly. *hangs onto salamence as it flies above the flash* until next time? meeting you once is enough.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:57 pm

That as I may be we will meet again *Dissapears when the flash clears*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 pm

(errr...how the fudges did you do that? You ahve no pokemon with you taht you used that knows teleport, and I flew above hte flash, and even if not I'd be able to spot you form the air)
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 pm

(Well I ran like hell XD that and I frogot to get my none noob pokemon )

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 pm

(I can still see you, cna't I? I mean, it's not like we're in some foggy palce--it's just a town, I should be able to find you)
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 am

(I eited my post and look for me then cuz im sprinting XD )

Phew...*Runs and jumps over an old lady* I reallly dont need to frogoet my none noob pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 am

Glacion, Aurora beam! *A blast of ice freezes Zack's legs together*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
Team Snagem Leader
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 12:02 am

*Barely doges* OOOHHH GOD *Throws down other flash as my goggles protect me and I keep runing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draconia Pokemon Gym   Draconia Pokemon Gym - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Draconia Pokemon Gym
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next