PokeForum:Heko Reigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeForum:Heko Reigon

The newest PokeWorld Reigon,The bueatiful Heko Reigon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

Male Number of posts : 172
Married to or Dating: : Dating Sabrina
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Empty
PostSubject: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 9:49 pm

*walks onto the field and sits in a chair relaxing, 3 baby eevee rush over to me* hello little one *smiles and pats all three* where's your mommy? *an espeon walks over slowly and immediately the eevee go over to her, i smile*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 11:02 pm

*walks to shikataoku* Hello, how are you doing??
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 7:29 pm

*smiles* im good...*an eevee baby rushes over to jin and sniffs him* seems like shes the outgoing one of the litter....probably gonna be a flareon...*looks over to the one hiding behind the espeon mom* id say vaporeon for him......*the third eevee pounces on the outgoing eevee and a i chuckle* definitely a jolteon...
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 8:56 pm

*walks up to the shika *roselia charmander come on out*charmander jumps off my head and i release roselia from her pokeball and they play with the eevee*hey guys
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:39 pm

*umbreon pops out of his poke ball and runs over to espeon, both the parents and their eevee pups play with the charmander and roselia, i sip a drink and chuckle* this is the life here
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Solen
Draconia Gym Leader,Trainer,Coordinator,Admin,Sexiest on The Site
Draconia Gym Leader,Trainer,Coordinator,Admin,Sexiest on The Site
Sabrina Solen

Female Number of posts : 208
Married to or Dating: : Dating Shika

Character sheet
GP Amount: 999

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:40 pm

*appears* hey shika
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:42 pm

i guess so eh
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:54 pm

*smiles* hey dawn *a larvitar peeks its head out from behind a tree*
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:56 pm

*sees it and walks up to it and pats it on the head*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 9:58 pm

*it suddenly burrows underground and i chuckle* seems like i have a few shy baby pokemon here ^^
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:00 pm

*looks at charmander do his dance(the one he does on my sig)and he falls as i laugh*looks like we are both clumsy
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:10 pm

*chuckles* you know...they say when a pokemon and its trainer become close...they really...start to act and look like one another *i take off my glasses and dark yellow rings can be seen around my eyes, i smirk* the yellow...outside of my eyes...thats just for show...the true thing...are my real eyes *yellow ring is around the pupil instead of blue as i had naturally been*
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:18 pm

i see and 4 sixth of your pokemon have yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:27 pm

*chuckles and smirks* well...umbreon and i have been together for awhile...although he wasnt my starter...he and i...are very close...if you want to meet my starter...*smirks* jet-stream...you can come out and greet these people *the pond shakes as empoleon shoots out of it with immense speed and lands beside me, umbreon props himself up on empoleon's head and seems happy* clyde...meet Jet-stream...
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:31 pm

i think im gonna call charmander pryro in other words fire
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:33 pm

*smirks* i see...well if youll excuse us...we all have some training to do clyde
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:34 pm

ok but 1 more thing mind if we have a 1 on 1 battle
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 pm

*smirks and chuckles* sure..why not....you may take on...any of my pokemon..except espeon or the baby pokemon
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:37 pm

id like to challenge jet stream roselia come on i need you right quick*roselia walks by my side grace fully*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:43 pm

*jet-stream gets a smirk across his beak, (60/60hp) hydrocannon, hydropump, blizzard, metal claw (my actual empoleon in my pearl's attacks)* all right then....hope you realize...this is a big disadvantage to even your plant-type roselia...
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:45 pm

yes he is also a metal type am i right roselia be prepared*roselia gets ready*you should know my favorite pokemon from my starter
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:56 pm

*smirks* i personally...favor no type over the other...it just so happens that this is my hometown...and our gym prides itself on dark pokemon...it was always my dream...to take the job of being the Darkinis Gym Leader....*empoleon stands firm to his ground* go on...you may have the first move
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 pm

ok roselia first i want you to use razor leaf after that jump back and charge up for solar beam*roselia uses razor leaf on jet after shes jumps back and charges for solar beam*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 11:04 pm

*smirks* end this quickly empoleon....Blizzard...*right from empoleon, the quick icy wind rushes at roselia, blowing the leaves away and chilling roselia on ice*
Back to top Go down
Clyde
Trainer
Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 11:05 pm

*roselias is froze*i guess thats check mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field   Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Shikataoku's Training/Breeding Field
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next