PokeForum:Heko Reigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeForum:Heko Reigon

The newest PokeWorld Reigon,The bueatiful Heko Reigon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.

Go down 
+5
micah
Clyde
Fireball (First Pokemon)
Sabrina Solen
Jin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 11:34 pm

*looks at corey, sees he has pretty much only grass type pokemon* Do yourself a favor and go after a different Gym, mine is a fire type Gym, you would get creamed >.>
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 11:50 pm

(I assume so, Jin, since I have several evolved pokemon)
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm

(Can you ask ash for me? You have more influence on her, and I'm the weakes gym leader besides shadow, and I only have 2 pokemon and They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Weaker than yours or shikas or Sabrinas -_-')
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

Male Number of posts : 28
Married to or Dating: : no one
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 11:11 pm

right now this is the only gym i can challenge so i am not backing down (can't challenge due to lack of pokemon) lets go jin do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Sure........ Go chimchar *chimchar runs out there*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 pm

alrght *grabs a ball from my belt* its your time to shine goo oddish *oddish bursts from his ball*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 1:35 pm

*as soon as odish comes out, chimchar uses flamewheel at it*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 1:36 pm

*oddish uses vine whip to smash itsself off the ground and dodge he then rains down poison powder*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:10 pm

*chimchar because poisoned, and loses 2 hp 43/45 hp* Gah! *as soon as the powder hits chimchar, he uses flamewheel on oddish*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:12 pm

*direct hit oddish loses 20 health 15/35* oddish use vine whip *oddish smashes chimchar with vines then throws him to a wall*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:30 pm

*chimchar jumps out of the way (you can only dodge twice with each pokemon) and uses flamewheel that ignites up the vines and hits oddish*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

*oddish faints* wow i can see why your the gym leader oddish return *oddish goes to his ball* come on treecko *throws out a ball and treecko appears*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:48 pm

*Chimchar is hurt by poison 41/45* Gr.... *chimchar uses flamewheel at treecko*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:50 pm

treecko use agility and run up the wall *treecko runs up the wall*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 3:00 pm

*chimchar uses dig and digs underground*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 7:29 pm

treecko jump off now and rain the field with a razor leaf *razor leaves rain down on the field*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 pm

*chimchar shoots a flamewheel again taking out all razor leafs that would hit him, and the flamewheel hits treecko*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 am

*hit directly doign 20 damage hp 10/30* treecko drop kick him *treecko leaps off the wall and smashes down onto chimchar with his feet*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:12 am

*chimchar gets hit 34/45 hp* Gr.... *Chimchar shoots a flamewheel at Treecko again*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:14 am

*treecko jumps in your hole dodging then jumps out behind you and hits you with a razor leaf*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:20 am

*hit with a razor leaf, but turns and uses flamewheel almost after it hitting treecko* Gr..... *Chimchar 25/45 hpg*
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:26 am

*treecko gets knocked out* good job gym leader i need more training thanks for your time *bows and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 am

Yes you do..... and next time... Don't go after the fire gym with just grass pokemon, not the smartest idea -_-'
Back to top Go down
corey

corey

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 am

i suppose
Back to top Go down
groundon ruler

groundon ruler

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm

how do we get pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.   Sunnyside Pokemon Gym. - Page 5 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Sunnyside Pokemon Gym.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next